Crewe PAD Refurbishment
Client: Network Rail
Project Value: £300k
Completion Date: June 2020
Undertaken on an operational sidings, Jamieson Contracting delivered an extensive internal and external refurbishment to Crewe PAD.
The current offices were out dated and Jamieson’s provided a full strip out, refurbishment and upgrade for Network Rail staff.
Jamieson’s also managed the design and installation of a new AC and ventilation system as well as all the on-site construction works.
Our Scope of Works included:
- Full internal strip out
- Mechanical and electrical upgrades
- Installation of suspended ceiling
- New kitchens and toilet facilities
- Finishes including flooring, painting and decoration
- Roof reclad
- Exterior painting
- New disabled ramp
- External alterations including removing an existing doorway